Safety is our first priority, so we will cancel/postpone/reschedule lessons and camp if it’s necessary.  We will not go out in thunder/lightning storms, heavy fog, or if the waves are too big.  That being said, we WILL go out if it’s just rain showers and/or will be in the water anyway, what’s a few raindrops?